2021 Ram 1500
The Ram 1500 has a bold and practical exterior design. The front fascia features a large front grille that is flanked by two extra-large LED headlights that help to give the exterior a more aggressive appearance. The truck comes standard with an active air dam that helps to divert the air around the body which allows it to be more aerodynamic. Also, the sculpted hood works to direct the airflow away from the windshield.
The large bed is spacious enough to haul all of your cargo and also comes with an available storage box that is integrated into the side of the bed to help keep your smaller items safe. To give you easy access to the bed, the Ram 1500 offers the first-ever split-door tailgate design. With this unique design, the tailgate is able to swing open in a 60/40 split. There is also an available centre-mounted bed step to help you reach all the way to the back.
The 1500's interior is both spacious and luxurious. The cabin can be outfitted with a wide range of high-end features including a panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery, and real wood trim.
The front row features available heated and ventilated seats and provides plenty of legroom. There is also an extra-large storage console that can store a 15-inch laptop while also providing a flat surface on top. The rear seats offer the best-in-class legroom to ensure that all backseat occupants never feel too cramped or crowded. The 1500 can also come with available reclining back seats which offer an added level of comfort.
2021 Ram 1500 Buying Options
The 2021 Ram 1500 comes standard with an 8.4-inch touchscreen display, or you can get the available extra-large 12-inch touchscreen display. Both displays come equipped with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Wi-Fi hotspot. There are also two USB charging ports located inside of the console to give you an easy way to charge your smart device.
The 2021 Ram 1500 comes with a wide range of safety features which include:
- Advanced Airbag System
- Reverse Camera
- Electronic Park Brake
- Electronic Roll Mitigation
- Electronic Stability Control with Ready Alert Braking
- Hill Start Assist
- Rain Brake Support
- Traction Control
- Trailer Sway Control
Power and Performance
The 2021 Ram 1500 is offered in several different trim levels. Each model offers a wide range of engine options to choose from. Some of the available engines include:
• 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 engine that is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission and delivers 305 horsepower and 296 lb. -ft of torque. (Standard on Big Horn and Tradesman)
• 3.0-litre EcoDiesel V6 engine is paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission and delivers 480 lb.-ft of torque. (Available on Limited, Laramie, and Rebel)
• 5.7-litre Hemi V8 that is paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission and delivers 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft of torque. (Standard on Rebel, Sport, Laramie, Limited, and Longhorn)
• 6.2-litre Supercharged Hemi V8 engine that is paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission and delivers up to 702 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft of torque. (Standard on TRX)